- 4 medium to large sweet potatoes, brunoise
- 1.5-2 TBLS Olive oil
- 1 TBLS Cinnamon
- A sprinkle of kosher salt
- Cajun seasoning to taste. This is the recipe I use.
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking pan with foil
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato with the olive oil.
- Add in the cinnamon, salt and as much Cajun seasoning as your little heart desires. For an extra kick, add cayenne pepper.
- Spread the potatoes on an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. You’ll know their done when they look dark in color and shriveled. They should be smooshy when you poke them.
- Let them cool then throw down!!
Note: To make them a dessert, add dark brown sugar before (and maybe a little after) baking.